Naked

Post to give me affection, am in love with the one in the mirror
After shower moments lost in my naked
Intoxicated with my perfection, I would fuck me crazy
Everything wavey, I turn me on daily 

People try to bring me down but I wouldn't give them a chance in time 
Loving the scent that covers my fingertips
A little bit of me and everyone I am with
Junior play for the day, edging myself with my personal games
♠️
Pink lips wet licks, light touch on my sexual tips
Over my head with this thought, king size bed for me and me
In love with my naked self, freedom that comes with loving me

Placed in a crowd but am only thinking about me
So selfish with myself I only think about me
Sing for myself, am not in love without me
Loving myself more, choosing me over the bullshit
♠️

♠️
neneboss22.__


Comments

  1. You are have a full right use me as your private toilet, Miss any time when You need

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts