Looking so nice

Looking perfect in your tiny black dress
Your left hand giving colour to the world
The cute smiley face tattoo gazing from your thigh
You have been my vision for life
I tell you never to worry coz we will be fine
I smile every time you look at me with your puppy eyes
They shine to light a spark in the dark

I know I have been a dick for a while
I know I said it was the kush and the booze,but I lied
I sometimes forget how am nothing without you
Like the first time you took my hand
I fell in love all over again
This tortured soul of mine
Still don't see what you see

Tonight I show you off
My one true gain
The only one I will ever need
Coz wanting you would have never been enough
My one true company
Young girl in a black silk dress
Looking nice tonight

......LEVON

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts