Touch of an angel

She called and promised to come
I compose myself getting my stuff together
Call my dealer and have something for the night
She always claims I was never her type
She parents never wanted it to happen
Touched by an angel
Feelings true to believe

She knocks at my door
Standing with her cute geek face
Smiling to one who tattooed her name on his heart
Her Majesty Cinderella
For forever is all I can ask
Touched by angel
Feelings true to believe

She has a way of getting to the sky before me
She always tells me it's not a sign of weakness
She makes those eyes when she wants to feel me
When the glasses go off I know its about to be the real thing
Touched by an angel
Feelings true to believe

Lost in each other,love,love
I feel close enough to touch her soul
Tighter she holds, closer I get
Her skin smells like cinnamon
She kisses asking for more
Never understand what we have
But I would never want more

......LVN

Comments

  1. Im just impressed..... Very..... You making me proud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just impressed..... Very..... You making me proud....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts