FRIDAY NIGHT

On a lonely Friday night
I close my eyes to a dark paradise,
I hear his peculiar laugh and it hints the fear of deviation
Will he make me laugh or cry, will I be sad or happy
Will he remember that love is never enough
And the road gets tough sometimes
And we won't know why

On a lonely Friday night
She is all I want
So cold not even her memories are enough
The distance that grew is ripping our reality apart
Every word you utter sounds so different now
I wish I could call and the old you picked up the phone
My dreams strain to remain
My nightmares fight me on every turn
This cold is killing us slow

On a lonely Friday night
I open my eyes to a blank space,
I see your shadow run in the rainy pavements,
I kiss you hard in the pouring rain,
Will we stare,cold and long
Will we speak knowing we are born to die, will we hold tight till we give up,
And fall on our feeble feet,
And let go for ever,
And set a heart to forget no reason at all

On a lonely Friday night
You are all in my veins
Alone on the rooftop watching the stars
Wishing my dreams would come true
In my heart I maintain the belief that it will never end
But as we talk I fear I already lost everything I ever held
I hide in my habit now, waiting for you to shine the light again
It's been awhile and your absence had been felt
Even for an evening, it's more than I could say

On a lonely Friday night
I close my eyes to fall asleep,
I dream of the utopic us,
I hold on to the image of dancing in the moonlight,
I awake with a smile of a lifetime
Will we forgive our past,
Will your mess be mine and mine yours
Will we travel in the cruise of time
Will we dream till we wake up
And call them sweet dreams,
And believe they were beautiful nightmares
And demand a travel back in time,
And to the time we met

On a lonely Friday night
I lay up on my bed, staring at the pillow your head would be on
I dream of a future that we will be fine
A time like the days by the river side, when our love was true and devine

Co-writer............levon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts