Room 303

From my door I stare, in her room she lives like a queen
I stare and wonder
For she is more than answers
Like a lie I try to face her but her eyes burn out all my desires
Her existence is like a lesson, you can't have your cake and eat it too

      As she talks I listen
When she turns I stare
  She glows in the light of the morning sun
Memories and melodies, she is like a beautiful high
In her glasses she works magic

When she tires she lays on my check
     Her flower scent fills my lungs
As the rain pours we cuddle longer, lost in her gaze her lips my final intent

     I stare and wonder if it would be better
If I hadn't tried to read between the lines
     Would it be weird if I knocked at 4.30 in the morning
Asking for a hug to chase this bad dreams away ?

So I stand at my door staring at yours, waiting for the fire to ignite
I wait patiently for it is all I have to give
I remember all I did and all I didn't but like faith,I put all my trust in you
What we had remains an echo in my heart
So I stand at my door and wait patiently for you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts