Influence

Nothing goes as planned, we are creatures of fate
In a world of distress we all search for something to call perfect 
In this times of fakes a real one is a commodity of great purchase 
Falling in crowds of hate, looking for understanding and praise 
Too young for this tears we shed for the ones we love 
Standing in this light I feel like Lydia talks it right, it's nothing but another stage of life  

This waves crash into our hearts, pushing us to limits we fight to escape 
We try hard to maintain our humanity, struggling with the feelings of oneness 
With one broken wing I will cover you with the fragments that made me 
Forgetting that everything around US has crushed and burnt 
I will read you the tales of Lydia, hoping it will create an angel out of you 

'When life has corned you, giving you nothing as a lifeline 
When the stress feels like an army of devils on a rampage campaign 
When nothing feels right in your heart and mind 
Read this words for I may not be there no more 
Live in the light her words and let her story guide you '

Words to my youngest if the world is to ever pull up apart 
... 
.

Model - Lydia 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts