Number one fan

A kiss in the morning just to show you how much I missed you
A hug to feel your heart next to mine
In my mind you are mine, my special gift from above
In my dreams you dominate my world
As you put of your glasses, pieces that became a part of you
Book talk is your number one love ,smarts is you all the time
Always cheering for you, being your number one fan

Ready for the future, hold you down till I can't hold no more
You who lights like a star, your beauty haunts even the wisest of men
I wish I could sing to you, tell you the truth like an otile brown song
I see you in everything, tattoo your truth on my every skin
There is more to you than I can ever write in books
Just know everytime you look in the mirror your number one fan cheers you on

..
.......
I
...
In my best friends house I met the one who was true 
Black boots and the figure of a Victoria Secret model 
I fell hard for her, got lost in her smile in my moments of high
Wished for a hug harder than I could gold 
Everytime you stood I was sure you would fly away, you were an angel in the shape of my heart 
It's years now and I still need you more 
Being your number one fan for life 
.
.
.
......
.
'to the much I can never say I hope my actions will show it
To the much I can never do I hope my love will always prove it 
For being with you is my only excitement 
My morning cup of coffee'



The beautiful lady 😊😊............. Do_Akello

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts