Story of lost love

I see you hurt as he says no to you
I hate how much I can do nothing about it
I would never ask you for the shame wouldn't bare
When your not there i sing the songs we loved together
I sit on the bench of life watching as it takes its toll
God only knows how it hurts to be powerless to your hurts

I wish it was as easy as I made it sound
Keep it under lock and key, safe from the ones who would hurt you
I turn wishing my stars would aline,letting me be your hero just this once
I know it might take forever
With nights of terror and days of unforgiving storms
It might not be tomorrow but soon in the future, we will share our story

I wish you could finally move on
Start seeing the beauty and perfection that he will never see
Remember to love yourself as I always will
I hope when you awake you will be free of all that holds you to guilt
I hope you will remember when you loved you

Comments

  1. its perfect to have such increadible talent bruh keep up am watching you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make my day every time I read your articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the beginning till now.still powerfull

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts