Beautiful +

Hold my hand as we dance the dance of life
Come closer for the distance makes my lungs wish to give out
We are closer now than we ever were
It takes more than guts not to text you back

I loved and hated who you were
The way you could reflect all that detailed me while you remained my mystery
I tried to push this problem out my mind by letting go
Finally deciding to be myself at a loss of you

Guess it's true I will never be good for anyone
Die as she walks praying she would stay
I don't need to label us to know what i feel
You are the only left of my shining lights

7:01 and my mind is an ocean of beautiful confusing
I can never say you walked away and I can never apologize enough for it
I try to start up a new life set
Hoping to be a better bet

I recap the litter I never forgot
Stories that we made in the days under the shade
This story might be over but we can always start over

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts