lost and found

Too many hurt hearts on the dance floor
Too many young soul lost to the shots
Please play the blue's, music that saves the mood 
As the beautiful girls twist and whine on the dance floor, making dreams come to life
Parts of us live for this, the rest yearns for love and understanding
Three shots into the night and now my sight is defined

She stands in a tiny black dress, healthier than most and with something for a back
Lucy was her name but it would remain a mystery till the morning after
I pulled myself closer for the music that places calls the attention of two
Her dark brown skin made her one with the scene
As her friends call to end the night she grips tight for she hopes for more than a drunken affair

Half past two and we ain't leaving sober
Pushing me to the walk for a kiss on the lips
The warmth of closeness it brings yet the sad reality of the nothingness this can be
Pulling her closer just to feel her breast, the love that is hidden behind her chest
For a minute I really did think this might be it but reality is a mistress that never stops giving
I finally flag down a taxi, to her place for a shorter ride

.
...
.
...
Another kiss just to end the talk with the means  
On my lap you sit, hands to my face and eyes to mine 
I smile for you still look like an angel in disguise 
I maintain restraint for tonight has time for us to be alive 
Your painted thighs glisten in the dime night light 
As the means comes to a stand still I fall in to the truth of the night
At your door we Stand, lost but found in each others dream 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts