Angels wear chokers

Fire burns tonight, we meet just to ignite the spark
My heart's beating as my little queen undresses for we
She is a sight of perfection in a world of deception
Lord forgive us for being young and in love
Our hearts yearn the touch of others

Beautiful queen, young kasarani thing
Dreaded queen, soul of a beast
A mystery to me, history that can never be me
God sent angel, in a choker and some anklets
I live and die in the trust we built between us
Stop me now before I dive in too deep

.
I


On an drunk day I wrote you a letter, hoping that hope would reply 
Inside my heart I relive all my disappointing moments 
It's been 21 years, Sunday makes it 22
Above and beyond we are more than we expected 
Entangled in feelings that can never unfold 


Look up to the skies and wait for her decend
Am not hoping for answer for they create more questions 
Let her choke me with her love, embrace me with her trust and fuck me with her heart 
In time we will be one, a kiss on your cheek every night for life

She is the dream we live, the life we believe 








Model........... Ray
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts