Monalise sleeps

       We have been at this for hours
  You calling me names and accusing me of  playing games
You throw all you can hold towards me
 As you cry and crash to the earth,I try and hold you in my arms

The sun dies as the moon rises, your strong spirit lies asleep
In my arms monalise sleeps, in my heart I fight to never leave
I prepare for when she awakes for fear of her lose is true

   I have been a man, made my mistakes and lived up to foolishness
In the moments I would waste away from you, my mind crashed in the mist of the deception
   I can never make this right but I hope we will be fine
In a desperate moment I mention a prayer to the most high
  Keep her close for she is my sanity,my faith 

.
.
I


You awake with a fuss on your face 
You try pull away as I say my remaining grace 
My words mean nothing for betrayal blinds you 
I lose the will to not hold as you push me out of the door 

I knock and knock
Lover please let me back into your heart 
I knock and knock
Lover I will listen,i will be better than I was 
I knock and knock 
But an answer never comes 

In dark,cold,night sky my heart breaks away 
In my absence 
Monalise sleeps 












Model....... _cyroc_
 


Comments

  1. Power bro.Alphabetical king..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ng'endo waaah walai nikikusho vile primary ulikuwa unakaa walai si wewe...
    umetoka mbali I tell you❤️
    Levis...As always you have a way with your words ❤️❤️Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts