no more drugs for tonight


intoxicated love
hopeless wishes of a love life
craving the attention of an angel
but demons be attracted to my antenna
what do you say hun?
do you feel crazy enough
to try and make this work?

please dealer fold back the river
you making me too emotional
your work be the finest
but can you get me something better
please take me back to the start
when this feeling was a creepy sensation

you and gravity got alot in common
you both got a way to keep me on ground
let me sing you a love song
until you hate my love



...........LEVON

Comments

  1. Love this piece........demons attracted to my antennae����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for reading my work

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and gravity got a lot in common -master right tere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this piece........demons attracted to my antennae����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts