Better words

Red lights line the side of the road
It's me and you shining brighter than the sun
On a 360 sprilar I see the sides of life that make you mine
Fingers away and all I want Is your touch
It's a new found fond, the kind of love made in the stars

Feeling like my message would be better in swahili
But it's more than the words I put in
Young lady who dangles my heart on a string, is it enough that I don't get enough
My ears yearn for your voice, every word sounds like the mother land
My property is nothing if you ain't messing it up with me
♥️

You are the music I hear in the darkest time 
On a journey to forever, I would not have any other next to me 
Your absence deverstating, lost in the empty mess 
Red lights shine bright on us tonight 


🍷
Glass of fine, better than a twenties delight 
My light in the dime times, the best high I ever excite 
Little red light on my side, shine a little more tonight 

Nathalie_kea_

Comments

Popular Posts