If we

If we had it again
A moment on my dusty sofa
In a dinghy house late at night

Smiling your high
Smoke darkening the vibe
Sharing kisses making it feel right

If we could find our way
Back to the perfect moment
With my head between your thighs

Headed to your back
Cause that's where the feelings reside
Kiss you harder, your flavors driving me insane 
⛩️
If we could find the bed
Get rid of this rags
Place you on your back and get back to my snack

Feel you trying to keep calm
But the pleasure keeps escaping your mouth
Deep breaths as I come up, meeting a smile that could last a lifetime

If we could last in this moment forever
Sexually entangled and physically unbound 
 So deep in each other we beat as one 

Grabbing your ass, it's a fetish that will always last
Gracing the morning light with a rewind of last night
Playing our parts right for its the life we love to ride

_k_enna


Comments

Popular Posts