Ducktape and stickers

Sit with me if you want to hear
A story of life that fucks us everytime
Romeo met juliet but his vow was given to another
It's funny how it works with the one's not from town

Linking up with a lost member, makes you whole with every word
Together is so natural,time is the curse
Leaving the phones off, trying to hide from reality
Finding heaven for the few hours offered to me
💔
How did we get here, all I see is a stranger in her eyes
In a house that no longer feels like a home
And a lover who doesn't love me no more
So lost in ourselves, ducktape and stickers is all that holds us
We burn pictures afraid of what it may cost
You ask if a future is something to hope for
Too afraid to betray you, holding me close bringing back feelings I thought gone
On the road back to reality, trying to look back for everything
The sex is love, the love is life 
Standing at the door with a smile that's about to die
Walking into a house of silence and lone
Wondering if ending it would save us all
The silence is more than normal, even the lights don't shine tonight 
The house more than empty, a letter lies on the bedroom floor"you moved on and left me alone, I hate you for making me have hope"

Images: pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts