Sex with my friends

Testing the waters of eternal youth, we live to relieve each others moods
In bed with a bunch of familiar faces, the sun shining off the sweat
We love the taste of each other's grace, we were made for more than sane
It's an everything goes kind of place, what parts your legs is just part of fate

In a sea of mates, the effortless effects of modern minds
Heart breaks and crazy sex make up our daily state
Finding acceptance in a pool of naked bodies
The only place they don't mind your vice
🌹
Fine people sparking for the night, confidence the strongest tool in this life
Sex with my friends at the best of times and at the worst of times
We fuck and kiss all the worries away
With more than sweat on my neck, I wait for the next round of rough sex

Never planning to stay long but your bodies give me purpose
Her gasping his mourning, an sympathy of pleasure and lust
Fucking while we are young, finding myself in my friends
Stroking to the view, it's only beauty to the few

Images from pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts