Tangled

⬇️

Focused on your body like a minefield, touching you gently not to blow you quick


your fingertips

trace curves

delicately

following my

roundness

reading

a gasp… a sigh…


With our toys on the side, we get ready for the games


I watch you

prepare tools

of our trade

a sign of a

lit orgasmic future


Locked doors, windows open let's give them a show they will never forget


we'll get a

peeping-Tom

or two

which fuels

our thirst

and theirs too


The way we do it, you might be my future baby mama


the wanting of me

nipples hard

I bite my lip

aroused

I see rope

in your grip

⬇️⬇️

Tie you to the bed, it's my time to make you wet


not in control

open and

spread

I soon drip

your tongue gives

good head


Little pretty thing, I love it when you shake up for me


fingers tease

making me tremble

you do it with

your hardness

and

then you thrust


Asking me to take it slow, loving it more as we go


you pound

your hardness

making me gush

making me moan

balls slap into a

rhythm you hone


Bruising your wrist trying to get free of the bonds


I cum

one wave

after another

cumming so hard

you kill me

over and over


Usher plays, urging us to take it nice and slow


tempos switch

as you slowly

make love

gently

I feel each stroke

sensually,

emotionally


I come up from the dive meeting your eyes asking for bites


loving the feeling

teeth on skin

a game of

pain and

pleasure

intense under

your gaze

⬇️⬇️⬇️


↔️

Your neck the holy grail, I worship like a Saint


my back arched

giving in to the

kisses

soft and hard

you mark me

each a word

of thanks


Nails deep in my skin, the bonds lost the war


free

I dig in

pressing onto

your cumming

milking your cock

your pleasure

echoes

peeping-Toms shudder


Image courtesy of pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts