Therapy

Patient to your madness, you treat me better than sadness
I long for our sessions, they light me up like lightning
Adorn your courage in the presence of a madman
In a room full of knowledge, lack of it builds perspective
Doctor patient confidentiality, keeping this between us

Every Thursday at four waiting at your door for my weekly dose of god
With you it feels better than an empty high
Draining you of all you can give, we live that fast lane life
We are more than people more than dreams
Lessons I learn from your worldly ways

🔽
Breaking the dark spaces building caves in my essence
Tiptoeing through my mental field, at the edge of what's fake or real
It feels like you know me better than we ever will 
You remain a mystery to me, a code that was never meant to be broken
With you it's enough to live, feeling like home on an autumn night

I still wonder if you remember me, as soon as I leave the comfort of your crib
Do I drift away, put away like any other file
 with another Thursday waiting at your door 
You're the only therapy I know 


🔽🔽

Justnimu

Comments

Popular Posts