Best friend

It's a road we took of love and truth
When I met you it felt like you needed a friend, 
 my heart knew I needed one too
In your presence i found a tune I had never danced to
A feeling of acceptance that only comes from one who see you 
You flow like holy water, blessing me everyday
The big man up there saw to it,your
No man can fuck with this groove

 playing in the sheets,
Loving the peace that comes with you
Her biggest fan, would sacrifice all for
Took one from cupid, would take two more,
 human words only as strong with action
Playing with your dreads for I love your scent,
You give me something and everything, flowers and restless dreams 

⏸️

Walking by me

Living in me

Shaky hands, trembling when you leave,

Holding strong to your love till you come back home

Warmth of my heart, light to my soul

As it burns, I want to hold you through

And if you break, to the ashes I will be too.

le_boobear and _hungry_for_lloyd

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts