Free spirit

Free  me!

Free me Oh Lord from the evil hands of the human race
I try to be me, the way you made me but all they do is judge and call me names
So lonely in a world of billions, they don't like you much when you are not part of the pack

I rely on my grace to pull through this hate
I try to be free but you keep me here for the day
I will step out of this cage and be one you meant for me
Music plays in my head, tunes that they dream of in bed
Oh Lord free me now, I'm sick of their self-proclaiming

🔼

I love Tinkerbel with all I have, but I keep losing her to ways of man

Open her mind so that she can see what stands in front of her

Break the lies that built mansions in her head

Oh Lord let her see, you are nothing more than a dream


Who do you go to when faith is the lie?

Who do you love when they are all in the grave?

Who do you talk to when all your friends are dead?

Mama take this burden off of me, I'm nothing more than a free spirit under the moonlight



🔼🔼

Ly_ly_shirao 

Comments

Popular Posts