I'll be, for you

Early in the morning and my mind is on new
The waves of the sea make the sunrise a dream come true
It's just something about you that me a fool for two
For you I would take no other route
For you I would lose my own few
For you anything I would

Years now pass and memories yet to fade
I had a dream they would panic but the truth had to be the truth
Now I talk of no parents or family just my lover, my heavenly gift
I try to be normal but my heart wouldn't answer that call

In her arms I get lost,her words my lifeline     in his eyes our future shines even as society denies
I dream of a day when we will be alive
Free of the chains placed by our society
But until then let's live on, let's get lost in time
For we will have no reason to hide









......love and accept everyone as they are for our differences are what make us..........

Comments

Popular Posts