Little lips

Drunk text at four, just letting you know am on
My place in ten, as she hails for an uber
Drive me fast, drive me slow, take control and never let it go
Staggers twice but firm she holds
In my arms she falls and with a smile she calls,"baby am home "

Eyes lock for a moment for this misfit love has never been stronger
I go in for a kiss but miss moon already on the move
She walks with a flayer for life, unzips her dress and let's it fall
She turns on the music for her mind needs clarity
She lights a blunt away,turns and says, "let's do something good today before its too late "

"Somewhere down the road our story will be gold
But for tonight let us make every moment whole"
Every word she utters fills me with love
I touch her face, gently move my fingers through her long locks
Pull her closer and say, " It took not looking for love to find love, everything about us makes sense,the fact that I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right infront of me"

She smiles with a spark on her face
Her geek glasses and little lips making her even more desirable
Her lips my aim but she points to the room
She walks as she loses her bra and panties
I smile as I follow her to another story

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts