All iN hEr iNk

Black rose girl, my diamond in the dust
Preach to the masses the love in your heart

We scare fast for we don't know what is to unfolds
We seat and cuddle for your perfect enough for both of us
This young love grows as we kiss under the stars
A bottle of wine and hearts full of life
As our favourite song plays in the back my mind wonders to the thought of never deserving you

Black rose girl, I hope you think of all the times we shared
Vows made in corner room chairs

Sunset bring out the best in us, the wild card the unquenchable delight
A future so unsure but life is for the moment
She rans on the beach with a smile on her face,naked and free like times in the beginning
I follow with my eyes, my mind designing a vivid dream
A sweet memory of times yet to be

Black rose girl, you in your wavey dress, you and all your beautiful art

You could have chosen anybody but fate befell me
You who could see my face under all the masks we made
You who taste so bitter but the sweetest thing Indeed
You my lovely dream let us move together live this gift to the longest it will be

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts