Glass of 1876

She's home alone feeling low on love.   
Am with the trap getting high on life.          
    She text asking if I could pass just for a stare     into her eyes.                                                         Am rushing myself for sometimes not even words could explain the expectations   
She walks to her closet for a thigh long T, a smile and a dag of dreams 
Am buying a packet of cigarettes for they helps mask  the unfair world


In my mind I fight the fear of never getting over my ex 
In her mind my promises linger like unpaid debts 
At her door i stand, knocking slow with eyes fixed on the front 
She opens with a smile, black Kyley on her lips 
A lady of class she stand with a glass of 1876
And a blunt on her right 
She smiles, oh she smiles 

With her hand around my neck she pulls me on set
In my mind her thoughts flow like a trending topics 
In this moment I know her holds more than she knows 
I smile for her naked eyes sparkle in the night
"Babe I want you for the night but I see you got much on your mind "

Girl you getting real with situations, I know your motives are true but I still suffer from the effects of being broken 
I make time for you because you are more than special 
I put my phone on silent for its time for you 
I dream of days on the ocean side, being us and alive 

.I.

She smiles, oh she smiles 
She know I try be better than I am 
She passes me a glass 
And ask if I would love to wake up in the morning beside her 
She knows am about to put in overtime into this us




Model......_luvie 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts