HER BEAUTIFUL STORY

She is more of a goddess than most
Her perfect physic and the skin of an african queen
You are masterpiece,a priceless work of art
I just stare for if I touch I may destroy
Her state of majesty is one for the books
Her distance is one to be missed
She is art in the finest
She is much more than I could say

My hands grow strong as my mind drifts into dream
I see you now,vivid and true
Standing in the presence of thousands and yet taking every stare away
My dark skin queen, gem of a writers believes
I float  in the sea of disbelief, refraining from asking you too much
Am just a man dreaming to being a bigger man

In the evening I seat and light up a sliff,pull out my phone and stare at your physic
I want to know you even before we speak
I want to understand what makes you unique
Like a beautiful sunrise I wait patiently for you every morning
As you cut through the dark that engulfs the night
From a distance you look like blessed hope

I feel your presence when you finally rise 

Your rays bring light all around 

You  Africa queens, child of the mother land

A beautiful story she is 

l






Model........ Flowerrmama
    Assist.......almasi                 



Comments

Popular Posts