Serial mentality

Knock knock knocking all in my head,
The voices are trying to take over again,
In a crowded room my mind feels like a football field,
Kill, kill, kill ! All they keep screaming,
They ask where I’m rushing to,
No reason to tell them I yearn to see the room covered in red,
On the midnight train I feel the call of the strange,
Something in the dark that shines brighter than light,
This everlasting flame that shows me all that could be my fame.

With a bottle of Glen, Mary and her friend Jane,
We make the night last, pills and potions make Family Guy the best,
The voices still scream in my head,
Mary would look better with a cut through her neck,
Jane fighting to breath as you chock the life out of her!
Room full of blood, hope Salem doesn't pass by for a chat!!!

Comments

Popular Posts