Suicide

I sleep tight knowing you are in my life
Feels like life giving me a moment in time
At the cross roads of life and death I feel lost in your absence
We build something strong, something real
Fight all their bad desires, minding what we love
You spend the night and we burn like a fire
The road is long so we make time for each other

Look me in the eye and tell me something nice
Smile for the picture for it holds part of your soul
This big black skies bring more than tears
We dance in Mother nature's aura
Make love under the moonlight, making up for times apart
Music sees our dark, listening to the lonely souls
We play the game of love, with you in my sights we gonn' be alright

°~°
Six hundred and sixty six floors up am free falling into your heart
Your pull is stronger than gravity, drags me on as you move on
We are more than lovers when we are together
Lost in your desires, so afraid of your departure
When I found you and I found love
I found more than the absence in my heart
°~°

°~°
Nothing hurts us more than we do
Why am I who I am, here again killing all that has ever loved 
With your bags at the door, I sink deeper into the darkness I have always known
Hello darkness my old friend, is this where my kind belongs?
Taking shots to console a wounded ego, the soul died the first step you took without me

Back seat javing, high on everything supplied
Seeing your face in every person I look at
My friends take me to the local, a few more of this will help you forget her
A million calls and all I get is nothing 
At the edge of sober standing at the edge of the rooftop
Always knew suicide would be my only end

°~°
_g.a.t.h.o.n.i 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts