I love tom

He thinks I’m too young to give love,
I think he's too young to give it up. 
We both know this should be easier,
And we hope we can hold on till the time comes.

He loves me with my weeds,
I love him with his issues.
Nobody can ever be perfect,
We find perfection in the hearts of the ones who love,
If it feels so wrong, I don’t want to be right 

I remember seeing you at the party,
Holding her but your gaze lost in me,
It felt like magic mixed with hate for the one you held,
In a better world we would dance the night away,
I would show you that you are the reason to everything good in my life.

°~°
In the comfort of a place we called home I hold you close,
I’m only human, the heart wants what it wants, 
If we told them would they understand?
Would they understand it’s all for love?

Through the highs and lows I’m happy you are along for the road, 
The life that may is but a dream,
Now is the best it will ever get,
With my home in your heart, my soul on our floating bed.
°~°

_


Image courtesy

Pintrest 

Comments

Popular Posts