Little Miss Lily

Little miss Lily.
Look at you walk,lighting up the world.
Sexy girl, crafting shaped by God.
Now I want more than a hug, no way you leave me in the dark.
You got new buddies in your court,I got benched and forgot-
It's been ages since we last spoke but as I see you now it feels like I was with you yesterday...
How much you've grown.
Hope you still remember our days on the beach.

Under the night sky you burn brighter than all the stars
On top you look better than gold, worth more than life
Lana plays on the pill, prophesies what our future could look like -
'' Choose your next words carefully for a heart is at stake... "
I couldn't say the words right so I pulled her closer and kissed her till we were sober

..
I
..
It's been a long time, hope you're the angel I knew. 
Why do you walk alone on the beach, five minutes would be enough to make this daydream come true.
You look good with what is on, better with what is not. 
The waves crash against the shore, bringing back more than what was gone. 
Deep down I hope you still think of me, 
I hope that hope is alive. 

According to your Instagram you got a boo now. 
I respect that but it changes nothing. 
We were to burn out together, a dream that will flicker forever. 
Now I think of you as a god, on my side a candle glides on the beach. 
Little Miss lily, to all I could say and to all I could not-


...
I
...
Sometimes I wonder if you are human 
The way you take my feelings and make my dreams obscure 
Your like a superhero who never gets to save me



😊 wahito_cynthia 😊

Comments

Popular Posts