Touch, a little touch, just a touch

Touch touch, let me sneak in a little touch
Crave to touch, your physique making mine entranced,
Inebriated with stardust, into our bodies' temples we plunge, bodies gyrating, pivoting
The banging of the headboard a call to prayer, intertwining our souls and hearts
Partynextdoor on replay, a private party in this room
We don't snitch on our shit, keep it on the down low, on the lips of the ones who matter

Let's get intoxicated on each other tonight, secrets revealed without words
Darkness scares me no more, there is light in the way you lay,
In the morning faded on your godly face.
Champions' breakfast of beer and eggs,
We live the dreamt life behind closed eyes

..
I
..
Touching you seated at the back of the bus,
Smiling as you bite hard on your lower lip,
Backing up that ass, let me feel it fast,
On the rooftop with nothing more than a Maasai Shuka, aligning our stars in the night sky,
Holding you close as you whisper nasty in my ear,
This is our cult, an art of body and mind since the day the creator got done.

Weekends flying to heaven,
Shrooms and kush giving us a final push. 
Naked on a cloud, wanting you, wanting me,
Stars in the millions, lighting up our stage.
Why does it feel like deja vu, I swear we've been here before. 

...
I
 ...
At the door you stand, about to leave me alone with my mind
More human than I could ever be,
All I need to feel alive
Just a touch.

.......

_she_is_artt 

Comments

Popular Posts