Good girls deserve valentine's

Good girl of gold, lead me to the new me
Hold my hand babe, it's just another day in our love
Do you trust my affection, would you stand on the edge with me
Smoke a blunt in public then hit a corner store for tweaks and chips
Run away from the cops with a million dollar loot and dreams of three kids
Would you stand in the shadows and let me watch the beautiful in your eyes
Would you be my valentine's for life?

Let's start the day with a kiss to your skin
Morning face looking like a Saint, gently touch for your all I want to feel
Slow dance you to the shower and watch as the water drops on your perfection
You pull me in and hold me close
Smile alittle for it always makes me feel alive
Touch my lips with a finger and say, 'don't tell me, I can see it in your eyes'

...
I
...I...
Breakfast of beacon and eggs and a side dish of good loving and respect
I watch you close like a ghost, you haunt all my dreams and nightmares
You could have been with someone else but you saw the light in my chest
You saw what I couldn't hope for 
And now when I look at you, I see my world smiling to
My good girl 
My forever valentine's 
.. 

...
I
Everyday is a blessing, in my life you bring joy and merry
You bring light to this chapters of life that we are still to write
The sun shines bright on your face, illuminating the heart of a Saint
My new religion my new faith
Today I show you that giving you up will never be an option
The beauty is I just can't help fall in love everytime you smile 
My beautiful being
My valentines

...

_ivy_4

Comments

Popular Posts