Art in her heart

Smile for me beautiful, you look like a star
Shine up this land filled with more stress and scars
Hold my hand harder for this life is too much
If this was more we would be closer than friends
Tonight I feel dead and your phone is m.i.a
On the road searching for our soul, funny how we always end up in bed
Four in the morning and all I want is you 
Fell for it, fell hard for the art in her heart

In the morning wake and baking to the sight of your perfection
The stretch marks that make your ass a work of art

Your company is bliss, self medicating you your addictive essence 

Trust issues and heart issues we shoot for the moon for nothing holds us back 

I see you now from the corner of my eye seated at the corner of the bed being the center of attention 

Shining bright, illumination of the art in her heart

..
I
..
I dream of you in an enchanted castle
Guards on all doors for your presence is an honor
Noble is the mission connection the destination
Through the guns and guards I stand astare in your chambers
Caught my eye stealing and now frozen by her beauty
As she walks up to me I fall to my knees,feels like the only right thing to do in the presence of an African queen
..
I
..
..
I
..
It's intense what we have
It's been months apart but the moment felt longer than a lifetime
Lost in your eyes is the place I want to be
In a land where you can be me and we can lose all that keeps the peace
Where madness runs wild and sanity is nothing but.....


Nonnic_muthoni

Comments

Popular Posts