drunk textin

On my second bottle and I feel brave enough to say somethings
Chalse has to hold my phone cause you run my brain 
Writing you letters I never send, words that die with this weekend 

Beautiful little girl running a dead man world 
I see you living life as you should, being something I could never hold
Listening to future trying to find our future
Mixing this alcohol with feelings wishing for gone seasons

Suddenly realizing how gone I am
Silently empty staggering to a horny build
Always a block away from a booty call
But texting you is all I know 
Gazing hard finding word that don't show my insecure
Putting this heart to work letting the hurt take charge
Juja night lights show you where life lies
Finding comfort in the forty minutes balcony time

*******. Pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts