editor's interlude

It's a situation of I'm also not a good person coz at times I've been unfair to/ with you

It's a situation of sometimes I'm convinced you fuck around and the thought of it drives me insane during those episodes

It's a situation of I'm in love with your friend who has a girl n who I got attached to n who I still love deep down no matter how hard i act like I don't 

It's a situation of how I feel broken when my mans just died started actin like I don't exist 

It's a situation of how shallow I feel as a person and how I feel like my body is a curse

It's a situation of how I feel like I've done stuff for people that cost me my happiness but the universe or is it this God ..keeps giving me back crap

It's a situation of I miss n love how you handled me then

It's a situation of how you don't belong to me and I don't belong to you and it doesn't really matter but being "female" (me) or at least being an overly emotional person who cares about people sucks balls




*********. Two people alone 



Comments

Popular Posts