hang over Hussain

Tempting design you delight my every mind 
Perfect was all that was meant for you 
Dreams of your cold hands keep me missing 
Living with a taste I will never get again

Mentally starved to this desire
Nobody know how much you got hold
So much changed but am still the same
The want never goes away 

Spending time in your hiding place
Enjoy the high that comes with you
It's harder when she has more than your soul 
More than your whole

Wondering if it would be better
Better if we were different people 
Different beliefs, just different
Just different enough to be the same
.            ======+==============+=====
This days a stare is all I can give
No more holding you under the smoke
Smelling your body cologne
Wanting all under your holy clothes
No more wedding vows
No more of who we were
On a session over a sunset
Missing how you helped me escape
Missing how I was someone you........
................. 
Funny how I miss your eyes, the way they could never lie
Funny how am still alive while still dead inside 
Funny how am miles from her smile but I see it in ever hijab dressed girl




****. Zawadionsando

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts