A perfect mind fxck

Met you In the darkness of a teenage party
Miles high on weed and sadness, trying to find my smile
Weird was our talk, dictating over the songs
As the night grew older we got bold, bathroom  show till your friends called

Weeks later and the encounter still had my balls
Mentally lost in what it could be, physically playing to what it can be
Stalking your social media, seeing what you're like
Miscommunication was not the intention but you got me on some emotions
🧠🖕
First visit to my tiny place we kept the neighbors awake
Couldn't hold it, you brought joy right within me
Naked walking letting me breath your panties
Kissing your feet eating you like my last meal

I was in love with a perfect mind fuck, deeply rooted in my head
Just my luck she was perfect as fuck, sex drive like none
Lonely nights missing my perfect fuck, thinking of the lustful touch
🧠🖕


A perfect mind fxck



Comments

Popular Posts