Another weekend

As the mountain burns the hole deepens in my heart
No blue skies just smoke and its red hot eye
I thought tonight would be different not just another weekend
You out with your friends, me alone in my bed

Sleeplessly awaiting the return of my king, the hold that gives me peace
I don't know if you ever talk about me, do they even know we exist
A sin to the eyes of the weak, it's love that we all tenderly seek

My president and his friends busy robbing and Fucking up my rights
Leave me here stranded and fighting for a moment in time
Another weekend spent alone, only covers hold me close
🍀
It's nothing but hope that calms this lovers soul
Waiting patiently wearing nothing and nothing more
Picturing times spent in dark rooms and beds
Holding on to something they can never take away

Images from pinterest




Comments

Popular Posts