Black rose (pt1)

I practice sanity for your reality is abnormality
Like a shady deal we can never find common ground
You of intense grace, creature beyond fame
I tattoo you on the back of my neck like a life long promise
To be the one who holds you through the stormy nights and hopeless days

Pray for me sister for this world has made me a darker man
I will never know if you mean everything to me
I only hope you will stand with me at the edge of it all
Look down my dear and let's pretend it's the end
Don't play games for my shuttered heart might bleed

My beautiful black and white
Delight of my soul, my best and worst behavior
In a world of millions only one sees me

Comments

  1. I practise sanity for your reality is abdomality. Powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Thanks for sharing such valuable information about flowers, we read all your website blog, every post in your blog are very informative.
    Fresh Black Roses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts