Just a step closer to heaven

First I look to the sky thinking of how the end will be
losing my mind to greater memories of Obun
Everything she appreciated and yet it was like she could never see me
Placing my mark on the little that they haven't grabbed yet
See what this life holds, days of dust and busy bars

I feared I would loss you to your dreams
Probably since mine were shuttering to millions of pieces
Figures that I took the first move, acting as sane as I could
I watched as your eyes went out,all that you held true between us faded to blues
Now I sing to kodaline tunes,'love will set you free '

I seat just a step too far from heaven gate I dream of the impossible on the eve of the inevitable
I pray my path will shine Alittle bright
Giving light to the dark story of I and my lights skin queen

Move closer to the reality of peace
The serenity that comes with being with the one you love
Sit by me as I watch the evening sleep
Hold my hand for it might be the end of everything

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts