Amani for president

It's a world lead by leaders
Choices made in big halls
Futures planned for the unsuspecting flock
Promises made yet again of days that will never come to  display
Give a little time to me and I will fix all that brings ill
Promises,promises,promises.....

Look around you and tell me what you see
Wouldn't it be a better Kenya if they thought of you and me
If they dreamt further than their custom made suits
Believed in the change they could bring
Promises, promises,promises......

Amani for president I say
Amani is the key that will make us a great breed
Amani for me,amani for you

A thousand prayers to the most high
Watch over us as we walk into this trying times
Makes us one as a country and sheild us from this misplaced promises


****
It hurts when you see a life lost 
From the words of a wolf in sheep's cloth 
Terrorise the peace of a beautiful land 
Because you're too afraid to accept defeat as a man 
When you call apon people not to work 
You making sure a child sleeps hungry tonight 
So to you who reads this day 
Think if he will feed your family when you dead 
******

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts