drunk when depressed

Hi my name is Levon, I don't drink too much I swear to godπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Stagger to my one B, six minutes before they beat me senselessπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•
Keep myself wasted forgetting the times we living😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Tied down to this tiny house, my mind has been a freak show since the world went out

Alone at home, konyagi the hottest friend I can hold 🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭
Not even weeks and it already feels like a trip to Mars 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Southpark on reload, loner stoner music the only confort 😷😷😷😷😷😷
Missing the weirdest feelings, like kissing her little feet

Haha you know am fading πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
The alcohol always finds its way to the feelings πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Forgetting about that for a minute, 
Getting back to the drinking 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
.... 
.. 
..... 
.. 
.. 
.. 

Images : pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts