Back and blues

Naked rafiki I miss your back and blues
How you could fill me with tunes 
From the moment we tuned
A floor above us all 
I would buy a staircase just to reach your moon.

Your black and white eyes
And a smile that held the greatest demise

[I miss you most when she acts like a child
When I want the feeling of a proper night
When I want eyes that can never let me lie] 

Naked rafiki your tattoo covers so little of your thigh
As I try and pretend you were better away
I hide alone in this heaven that comes with hard time 
Missing the wetness on your bedspread
It would always mark the start of something great 

My beautiful little Annie do you still think of me when you're horny, 
Do you touch yourself to one of my stories, 
Do you remember me even when I don't say am lonely ?


#########
0
0
#######

Comments

Popular Posts