Tonight

I'm not calling you tonight, even if I never lose this high
I hate that I can't escape your light, you shine even when I run and hide
I'm afraid you'll say goodbye and I'll be back to my old life
A life where your just a screensaver
A pretty little picture for me to savour
Someone I lo....... no it's too much to say there

I'll not call you tonight cause I heart your little voice
It finds its way deep into my blackened soul
Flexing on every switch it gets to break 
Left alone when the receiver goes cold, worse than before I even called

I'll stay alone tonight
In a big house that feels like a pit tonight 
Listen to music and pretend I'm okay tonight 
Keep myself alive for it's all I have left of me tonight 
Write something about you 
Then delete it for the hundredth time tonight 

Cause I will not call you tonight, even if i never lose this high

######
Images : pinterest

Comments

  1. This is quite captivating looking forward to more 💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts