Ten minutes to January

Foreign feelings of love and needing
I found another life in you
The longest dream that lasted and finally came true
At view you were more than true more than my mind could handle through
In time you made a heart brand new but still lost in it's own view

Innocence your strongest tool, won we over without a sweat to prove
You who shines in the darkest times, my summer time affair
A ride I would take everytime, catapult me to the rising sun
Your presence a giving grace, even in your absence we see you still

In ten minutes the skies will be colored red and blue
It will be another day away,i hope you can see it to
The beauty that always shines, brighter than all the skies
A hug from miles away, the stars shine on you tonight 

⭐⭐
Smile for it gives life to uncertain times
Waiting for the time it will alright to be alive
Lost in certain times


nathalie_kea_

Comments

Popular Posts