All about you

Speakers on loud she walks round on her ground 
In her dark skin, proud like the queen she is
Knowing her strength, she conquered all in her way
A symbol of independence, a man is only a tool of existence

With her past behind, future is the only thing in her sights
Keeping herself focused on her truth, no time for love and it's black and blues
Funny how time defines us, creating what is needed to survive 

🌍
I watch you now, like a stalker committed to his drive
Like metal at the edge you get harder by the days
My time goes by in a daze of lies built around a fantasy that will never come to light 
This days I just make it all about you

On the other side of the road, I watch
Is this all that thrills this beating heart?
Is this all that is meant for me, the darkness of loneliness and the effects of persistent depressive disorder 

Something special about your sight 
It keeps me hooked to all my lies 
I know I'll never be the right guy but I can watch you till you're more than you desire


bad.rari

Comments

Popular Posts