Young blood

I found love at the end of a gun
I found faith at the gates of hell
I found more sense in the burning of the herbs
As we fight to kill our livers
Honestly speaking am faded
Dad might be get on my last nerve tonight
Why oh why do you lie
See the pleasure in the pain
Poisonous trust
Stabbing with no remorse
Ha!! Remorse
Such a beautiful word

..
Court side with B.H, this might be the closest I will ever get to a relationship.
Young boy child trying to make a name for himself. 
Gets harder when they either consider you trash or crush.
Always on the wrong end of the race.
Winning more losses than the national football team.
Been nominated King 'mafisi' so many times this title starting to stick to the skin.
She is screaming dog into one ear, asking for respect from the other.


What more can I do, Mary Jane seems to be only one who doesn't hate me for being male.
So I light up and pass to my brothers, we shall endure the hate, by God we shall come up.
We pray in silence for a fire that will never burn out.
For a love that will never leave, a trust that will never fade.

 ....
 I.I
Today we preach our culture.
More than an album, we shrap for that is the culture.
Breaking hearts and breaking records on the streets.
If that blunt ain't from Mejja or Babu I don't want that shit. 
We live when we young, fall in love with the ones that we trust.
Young boy child in the heart of Kenya.
Tonight we take back the night, Odi dance to that Nairobi hype.
Chill on a rooftop get high to the stars.

Put our truth on our skin
Become the art we always dreamed
Lead the world like zoopremes 


_.lord_zoo

Comments

Popular Posts