Tinkerbell

Turn off the lights Tinkerbell,
It's time we made our own sparks,
Eyes so bright they shine in the dark.
Love you so much pleasuring you is such delight,
Touching you twice, making sure I touch you right,
Naked next to me holding for dear life,
Minutes feel like hours as the love flows.
Let's fall in love under the dark.

Come closer to me tonight.
Let the neighborhood know you around.
Dig into my skin,let them know you're mine.
Whisper in my ear,asking for more,
Let's fall in love all over again.
Let's love in this dark.
You makes it worth living,
Gifting me something I dare call purpose.
As I get high on the herb you get high on yourself.

....
I
My daily inspiration, up at three staring at your naked grace.
I grow fonder of you the more you ask not to.
You're miles away but I feel you closer than ever. 
You're all I want, more than I will ever need,
More than I will ever deserve-let me atone.
Let me freak your dreams; kill your nightmares, 
And when the lights come on
Get lost in your eyes.

The playlist eludes to best intentions.
The music evokes the best creations. 
We are only young now, devoutly experimenting,
Trial our only ticket to the truth.
So I spank your ass to make you feel nice,
Rock every part of you tonight. 
And when the lights shines in on our lottery,
I'll get lost in you all over again.


.......
You give me a million reasons to want you
A million reasons to never give up on you
A million reasons to never look back
A million reasons to love you with all I am or ever be
.A. 



Naserian.ngethe 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts