Fragments

Looking for the words but nothing right can be said
Hoping you will understand why I am who I am
This bodies never talk the truth of the soul
That is why we hurt more when we don't let go

They tell you to move on and forget all that was
But how do you move on from what makes you whole
Your last goodbye still lives in my mind
The fragments it creates as it travels down my veins

You we more than I could ever think
That thick mind and untapped dreams
Even your cry was a work of art, mozarts true symphony
We turned more than heads, we were something defined

..
......
I
.....
Guess it's true I might be never be good for you 
As my emotions try to take control I hold on to my last hope 
If it's nothing to you I hope you are happy now 
I hope you will see life through 


*
I don't know if you still read them through 
The works that were meant for you 
*

Comments

Popular Posts