D. R. U. G

Doing nothing in the dark just staring at your back
As the sun rises on your beautiful soul you lay on my left as a master piece
Delicious as the craving for love and salvation
You beauty is a breath of life
The beat it creates in my heart sings out of my chest

Running around in your birthday suit, you mystical being
Light skin sensation,falling for you and I have nothing to hold
Like a ghost you haunt me in an enchanting way
Creating understanding in this soul that blends in a crowd of lost

Us was once just a dream, not even friends was in plan
I would stay here and wait hoping one day you would say hey
Now my soul gets lost in your eyes
The world of wonder you present everytime your flower spreads
I sink in deeper as I listen to your secrets
Becoming one with your strength 

Going rogue on this world, making plans to never let go 
I would listen to your words till the sun comes up
If a picture could talk it would never be free
I love how you directed like the tattoo on your shoulder
I live for the high you provide, the one you never want to wake up from 

..
......
I
........
**i don't know how you do that with your eye but it kills everytime 
I don't mind living life intertwined and alive ***
 

_wendydime_

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts